Sunday, August 5, 2007

back in the House (photo not available)

It would have made sense, now that I've been photographing everything and documenting (to some extent) our magic moments on this blog, to remember to bring a camera to the Crowded House show in Northampton last night.
That would have made sense.
But, true to form, the camera was left in the diaper bag, which was left at my parents' house in Waltham. And I felt the absence of my camera quite deeply as I chatted briefly with my favorite musician, Neil Finn, outside the Calvin Theatre. No photographic evidence. Just a rather dull anecdote.
Well, it's not like I've been waiting fifteen or so years to say hello to Mr. Finn, now, is it?
"What's the big deal?" Bryan asked. "I'm sure we'll see another show, and then you'll have your chance."
Fifteen years.
Maybe next time.
(P.S. The show was great!)

2 comments:

Shannon Nevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Nevin said...

I need to proof-read before leaving a comment - boy, oh boy. I always think of you whenever I hear the Finn Brothers - - so that's pretty great that you actually chatted with him. Good for you!