Sunday, July 1, 2007

On the bloggin bandwagon

Technophobic, letter-writin' purist that I am, I have until now resisted the assimilation into the borg--I mean blog--culture. But after paying a few visits to Dan and Shannon's charming little family blog on this site, I gave in. I'm so lazy about sending pictures that I like the idea of posting them, with little captions (or not, as the mood strikes) and sharing them with a small community of folks. And I'm nosy enough to visit everyone else's webspaces, so I guess it's only fair that I give something back :].

So, welcome, and visit as often--or as infrequently--as you like!

Peace,
T.

2 comments:

Shannon Nevin said...

absolutely perfect, Tricia! :)

Stephanie said...

Very impressive. Someday I, too, will join the 21st century.
p.s. the kids look great!